I Love You, I Just Don’t Like You Right Now—Art Imitating Life Imitating Art Imitating Life—Keeping It Tight—A Shirtless Author Photo—How Much Experience is Enough? How Much is Too Much?—Striking Writing Group Gold
Collin Blair Grabarek lives in Virginia with his wife and son. He received an MFA in fiction writing from George Mason University in 2011. His work has appeared in publications such as Unstuck and A cappella Zoo. His novella, “The Screw That Holds the World Together,” was nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
Read Collin’s Work Here
Listen to Collin Here
- Bruno Schulz
- The Messiah
- The Man in High Castle by Philip K. Dick
- Fuckin’ CBS All Access
- The Good Fight
- 24 Hour Psycho
- Pepper the Robot
- “Big Man” by Ron Mueck
- What Absence Is Made Of
- Richard Bachman
- “Especially Heinous” by Carmen Maria Machado
- Tired of The Walking Dead? Try Santa Clarita Diet.
- Marisha Pessl
- Helon Habila
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Where are all the female magicians?
- The Carbonaro Effect
- Fruits of a great writing group: The City of Good Death (forthcoming from Restless Books) by Priyanka A. Champaneri; “When the Aged Are Reverently, Passionately Waiting” by Elizabeth Eshelman; Elizabeth MacBride