Episode Nine: Corey Isaacs
What Are You Ctrl-F-ing?—Recommending the Underdog—Multiple Languages/Multiple Personalities—Floor-Sleeping and Cryogenics: The Mysteries of Inspiration—Finding Yourself in the Second Person—Linear Writing and Adversity in the SAT—Are You Really a Text? Let’s See Your Papers!
Corey Isaacs is a fiction writer and an MFA candidate at George Mason University. He grew up in Rockland County, New York, and currently lives in Laurel, Maryland with his girlfriend and two cats. His fiction has appeared in Narrative Northeast.
Read Corey’s Work Here
“People Go to Therapy for That”
- Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
- What words do you need to Control F?
- Ineffable? Nebbish? Marmoreal? Atavistic? Carapace?
- Everyone loves Her Body and Other Parties
- What underdog books are you rooting for?
- How do you choose books to teach? Do you just pick your favorites?
- Is this what My Year of Rest and Relaxation is like?
- Laurel, MD
- Everyone loves Amy Hempel
- What is the SAT like these days?
- Adversity and the SAT
- What counts as a text??
Leave a Reply